Quality Coordinator (Flint, MI)
Quality Coordinator has a direct role in ensuring production line quality and compliance with requirements/regulations through monitoring production and collecting and communicating the results of production data. Checks and resolves any quality concerns on production, repackaging, shipping and receiving quality assurance.
- Monitor production lines, resolves quality concerns and follows-up on results.
- Maintain quality metrics.
- Collect & review data, and makes recommendations for improved processes. Reports to management via weekly/monthly reports to validate customer service levels.
- Identify problem areas and acts as liaison between Plant Quality and supplier representatives.
- Maintain the role of key contact for supplier quality issues
- Oversee the delivery and collection results of layered audits in production area; monitors and follows-up on results.
- Perform administrative shipping and receiving duties for receipt of material.
- Accurately perform administrative duties in a timely manner including providing support in word processing and presentation development.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting error trends by commodity/employee
- Completes and processes metrics with accuracy and timeliness.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the warehousing or logistics arena.
- Four Year College Degree Preferred.
- Strong people skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Commensurate with Experience.
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY