Industrial Engineer – Toledo, OH
Responsible for development of a facility design including facility layout, and
operation process for a multi-functional warehouse and distribution centers.
Responsible for developing, and editing of technical proposals. The ideal candidate
will have a thorough knowledge of warehouse processes and procedures.
- Develop a facility design including facility layout, and operation process for
a multi-functional warehouse and distribution centers.
- Responsible for developing, and editing of technical proposals. Must have
excellent writing skills and thorough knowledge of technical writing within
the logistics/engineering industry.
- Contribute to both the technical facility and process design, as well as
have the ability to estimate the cost of such design.
- Thorough knowledge of Warehouse processes and procedures.
- Develop and improve quality processes.
- Write processes, procedures and work plans.
- Conduct time studies and use results to design and improve processes and
work flows. Experience managing Time Studies, Production Control,
Productivity and Efficiency improvements.
- Must be able to independently take the initiative to translate, plan and
complete project while meeting deadlines.
- Develop, analyze and manage all costs related to project, including,
project duration, materials, special machinery requirements as well as
detailed manpower analysis and measuring productivity.
- Work independently, as well as work well in a team environment
depending on project.
- Have experience in sourcing various types of material handling and
- Strong prioritizing and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task in
a fast paced, rapidly changing environment are essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal a must
- BS Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Technical writing
- Preferred candidate will have experience in managing logistics/supply
chain or warehousing Programs with a strong systems focus.
- Analytical Experience (budget responsibility, Cost or financial analysis)
- Possess expert level proficiency of MSOffice; AutoCAD or VISIO
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org